David Thorstad wrote:
> Sorry, and thanks. Nope. Trends had nothing to do with it. The piece was
> a well-reasoned, radical critique of the liberal gay agenda. I think the
> Maine vote may show a "trend," if one is looking for one. The only
> "trend" I see for now is one toward liberalism by both gays and leftists.

Liberalism can be described as a political philosophy of
capitalist reform. How in the world is gay marriage liberal? It is
a civil right type of demand. If the state of Mississippi made
"miscegenation" illegal, would you accuse Black and white couples
of liberalism if they sought to wipe the law off the books?