brad bauerly wrote:
> I got this from Wikipedia.  (if this is not formatted correctly can you
> email me off-list Les and explain to me again how to tell if something needs
> to be formatted and how I would do that, thanks).

in fact, Wikipedia knows not to use the <PRE> tag and assorted nonsense,
as a result, its contents is one long line per paragraph, so when you
cut and paste it into your email, it wrapped *properly*.

hows that for counter-intuitive???

but i know you were confident because you sent it once to yourself just
to check, right?  ;-)

Les