In his  remarks Garry MacLennan  focuses on what really is at stake in
the U.S.-led genocidal war in Afghanistan. That  leads us directly to
the role of American imperialism's objectives in Afghanistan and the
Middle East. The views expressed by Rakesh to defend the U.S.
genocidal war in Afghanistan are surprising, to say the least. They
clearly represent what the State Department and the Pentagon have been
hammering at all the time for the last  eight years.