Louis Proyect wrote:

> From the article:
>
> "Male circumcision slices off 5-20% of the penis, specifically the
> foreskin, the vital part of the male genitalia that protects the glans
> when
> it is flaccid and retracts sensuously to reveal his erection when fully
> aroused."

Hard for me to think of my foreskin as being more than 1% of my penis and
the "sensuality" of its retraction is, I think, purely subjective.

Moreover, If block is correct in the matter of circumsicion, we can assume
that Marx's was somehow responsible for his condemnation of capitalism.

I think I'll get my dick "cut".

Be that as it may, one has to wonder about people who feel the need to
reach down into someone else's crotch to pull out political arguments.