In a message dated 1/19/2010 4:33:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jbust...@bellsouth.net writes:

What's going on is that a section of the Black petty-bourgeoisie  thinks
they're arrived because one of their own is in the White House, and  are
moving to ingratiate themselves with the American ruling class by  pitching
in with anti-Cuba slanders to take advantage of Obama's ascension  into
heaven.

The only thing I could imagine asking these people in a  debate is how well
the CIA is paying them or are they so stupid as to do it  for free.

Joaquin

Comment

A section of blacks must present themselves as champions of blacks
domestically and in international affairs to have value to the American state.

Sambo has ascended to the throne.

In the novel "Uncle Tom's Cabin," Sambo beat Uncle Tom to death for
refusing to wipe a female slave.

I decline comment on Cuba domestic policy, other than to mention certain
features of its economic system that need to be adopted in America to improve
 the living standards of the most destitute of our proletariat.

WL. .