Clinton Fernandes wrote:

> This man's "offence" was to hold a placard that reads "Fishing Group from
> Maunroni Village":
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7uMaO0e_4>

As they were pulling the guy into the bushes, in full view of their
supposed UN trainers, all I could think of was the lyrics to "Force or
Service" by Conflict:

'Headcase' fuck me there goes me radio
It must be a riot if they're calling for backup
I'm at the scene Sarge, what's going down?
There's a darkie in defiance, get that nigger off me, kill 'im
Don't do it in the open, kick his teeth in later
I thought I'd taught you police operations
Take him away out the eyes of the media
Then kill the bastard kill 'im

- Juan