Waistline wrote:

"
Yet you have nothing to say about the working class movement in America in
the here and now and prefer kicking Nestor. Tell me about your independence
of  the proletariat in America. You write as an imperial chauvinist.

It is best you shut up because I am itching for a real fight about real
theory and strategy and have enough of your nonsense. In other words I already
..." and some more crap after that.

This by waistline makes it for the “pelotudo” post of the day (including the
misspelling of Colombia, unless he insists on writing it in English…hmmmm
chauvinism, I see)

By the way, couldn’t there be some kind of policy against these imbecile
flame-war upstarts of "gorilla" (to borrow from Peronism) pseudo-Leninist
babble which Gorilovsky and waistline have made examples out of (the former by
swearing allegiance to the bourgeoisie.) What is it about them beating their
chests in front of the monitor that helps discuss concrete tasks for activists
and militants whose hope for a workers’ future is incompatible with radical
Keynesianism (whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean… oh wait, I know, it
means paying the debt and keep on accumulating capital for the benefit of the
bourgeoisie and to keep millions of children starving to death in Argentina)?

I suggest that every time someone posts out of nowhere crap like waistline’s
above or Nestor’s “murderer” accusation (and since he’s so willing to defend
the Kirchner government against the “Leftists” to keep starving children to
death, he oughta try the monitor for a mirror) they be banned from the list for
some time, so that we can read the more important things backed up by some form
objective argumentation, which waistline 'some'-times tries to do.

p.s. thanks to comrade S.Artesian for restraining himself of replying to this
crap.
p.p.s. waistline, I'm from Argentina, I don't live there at the moment, but I
did for most of my life. I will of course explain nothing about why I'm here in
the US, because it has nothing to do with objective reality, although in
Nestor's 'nationalist left' ideology, this is enough to dismiss anything I
contribute as "bombastic liberal chatter", mostly because he can't reply, and
so he extrapolates trying to imply anyone who doesn’t buy his bullshit is
denying the existence of imperialist force, accuses anyone who doesn’t buy his
bullshit of murderer, anti-patriot, etc.. This has nothing to do with any sane
form of discussion, much less Marxism, which is supposed to be scientific.
Unless, unless you think scare-quotes about the “Left” and proclaiming oneself
a real ‘nationalist leftist’ has anything to do with the real conditions of the
Argentine working class which, contrary to Nestor’s illusions, is consciously
starting to realize the scam which a “radical Keynesian” program implies after
three decades of waiting for Peron’s resurrection. Unless you obviate the
specific form of accumulation in Argentina which makes the tragedy of the debt
be the last umbilical cord of the parasitic class which thinks itself
progressive, and the lackeys after it. Because, waistline, in Argentina,
capitalism is fully developed and to have hopes for “radical Keynesianism” is
to be counterrevolutionary.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/