In a message dated 2/4/2010 2:16:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nmg...@gmail.com writes:

Dear Cde., you need not blame yourself, wife, or children for the
benefits that may have fallen on you from living in the United States of
America. Please.

My comment on unions, etc., was of course not  directed at you.

Not at all.

Comment

I did not understand your comments on the trade union to be directed at me
personally. Nor do I have a problem with understanding my complicity as a
citizen of the most imperial of all imperialist states. Such is life. I have
 lived a reasonably decent life owing to my imperial status and geographic
location. I accept such without brooding. Without question the peoples of
America have a debt to pay and it shall be paid in full. We have committed
historical crimes. That is why we fight, so that we can be better than who
we  have been.

My comments were directed at SA failure to make sense and endless crying
over what he considers the fault of the Chinese Revolution and his perpetual
demand that revolutionaries of a previous era were wrong because he  has a
grand theory on how the people of earth should behave. This endless
brooding over the KMT and the CPC is pathetic. Yet, when it comes to our own
history nothing is said other than finger pointing.

WL.