The abject failure of dialectical marxism over that last 150 (across the
planet, not just in the Americas) can *partly* be blamed on this mystical
theory.

Perhaps you disagree that theory is not tested in practice? If you do *not*,
then the conclusion is inescapable: practice has refuted dialectical
materialism. Either that, or truth is not tested in practice. Which is it?

Anyway, you can read the proof here:

*http://anti-dialectics.co.uk/page%20010_01.htm*

**

*http://anti-dialectics.co.uk/page%2009_02.htm*<http://anti-dialectics.co.uk/page%2009_02.htm>

You:

"Hundreds of words spewed forth on the meaning of the word change is pretty
silly."

1) This was in reply to Shane Mage. Experience has taught me that when
replying to you dialecticians, unless I go into detail, I am accused of
'superficiality'. But, then when I do, I am attacked for the opposite!

2) I can just imagine a 19th century version of you arguing thus:

"Hundreds of pages spewed forth on the nature of Capitalism, Herr Marx, is
pretty silly. Why can't you say what you want to in a few paragraphs...?"

Rosa!