Belief implies doubt. I you believe that hot water freezes faster than
cold water just try it and discover the truth. Belief is not required
after the experiment; only before.

This link will open a simple explaination of climate models. Sorry, it
has some math, which may not have any effect on people who rely on
belief to form opinions.

(http://books.google.com/books?id=o1SELkgK6PcC&pg=RA1-PA53&dq=earth+effective-temperature+albedo+black-body+0.3&lr=&as_brr=3&as_pt=ALLTYPES&ei=TyDqSb_uOofmkATuyITyBg#v=onepage&q=earth%20effective-temperature%20albedo%20black-body%200.3&f=true)

Many of us who have studied these theories see no need to wait for
confirmation of changes by measurement and correlation. 300 degrees C
above absolute zero means that a 1% change is 5 deg F, way too much.
And, than on top of an unstable system...prone to sudden changes and
positive feedback without out our help. Too bad that for most people who
have no clue of the history of science think that 'data' is more
reliable than theory. Data is easier to accept if theory is a mystery.
There was a book, "How to lie with statistics" ... Just wait for
empirical evidence (data) and by then it will be too late.

Barry