@Gary, can you tell me where these discussions are, or will I have to “water my
mouth” for how the whole of Marx was debunked till
the end of my days?
In the meantime, maybe you can answer:  what is the price of a commodity,
without referring to value, or more specifically according
to your "lampooning" claims, without referring to labor?
@Louis, I wish I could follow along with the jokes, I like jokes, but
unfortunately this one just don’t sound really good, maybe try
“three Marxists walk into a bar…”?
So once again: what is the price of a commodity, without referring to value?

I have a pretty objective explanation, but unfortunately it is close to Marx
and all his “Talmudic” value coming before the form of
realization of the commodity in the market. With your help, however, I should
be able to convert myself soon enough to
Hilferdingism, where such a form is taken as the content which determines the
accumulation of capital, and of course, is only subject
to the abstract whim of the capitalist.
So, unless you can answer the question (or refer to some literature where this
is explained, John Bellamy Foster does not) it kinda
makes it look like your evasion reinforces the point that the theory of
monopoly capital has this inversion at its core and therefore is
destined to move in a world of appearances, which is a criticism beyond its
“historical validity”.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/