On another, lighter, note, the revolutionary Argentine government has now very
democratically ‘decreed’ that it will destine the
reserves of the Central bank to pay the IMF, some 6 billion dollars. And the
opposition, yes, full of proto-fascists and catholic
 fanatics, is scrambling its poker hands to see how it can get something out of
this, but guess who isn’t getting shit out of this.

It seems unquestionable that Marxists should denounce this, or maybe I’m
missing something?

p.s. I haven’t put the inverted commas, lazy me. But, given that the REAL LEFT
support for this government come from LENINISTS who
 cling to the revolutionary nature of the bourgeoisie, and enemies of sepoy-ism
whose strategy is to empty the oppressed out of their
very means of subsistence, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out where the
inversions are.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/