Shawn wrote:

"One imagines that the next few trips to the spa for Sarkozy,
Burlusconi, and Merkel will be less relaxing. Keep shorting the
Euro. And the Pound."

But beware to be caught in the middle of current 1.3700/1.1.3450 channel.
Three days ago I idiotically bet against Euro and Pound in the middle
with my micro account and with the same thoughts in my mind. At one point I was
on the verge of loosing my entire fortune but last night happily closed all my
18 positions at the break-even level. While I think the price is heading
towards the bottom again, traders should wait for "Non-Farm Employment Change"
and "Unemployment Rate" announcements from US for confirmation before shorting
anything. In my brief experience with financial markets, I've come to the
conclusion that the only profitable strategy for small time crooks is "take the
money and run", it's even better not to play at all while you still have some
money.