SP writes: "One can have wage-labour, capital, capitalism etc without the
Marxian law
of value ... but without it, it is impossible to talk of exploitation of the
working class, since it is impossible to show that profit is produced by
labour."
____________________________________

That above means capital can't be capital as its motivator is profit,  its
reason for existence is the expansion of value.  Nobody is disregarding the
law of value, but the law of value is DERIVED from and determined by the
social relationship of classes, the organization of social labor, the
compulsory transformation [through the "freedom" of exchange] of labor into
wage-labor.

The law of value does not overthrow the social relationship of classes, and
the heart of Marx's work is the examination of capitalist accumulation and
the immanent tendencies for its overthrow, abolition.

So, since no  answers to the 4 questions have been submitted-- I'll answer
them-- but no matzoh's for you guys.

Why is this analysis by Marx different from all other analyses:

1. The law of value is spawned when labor can only present itself as
wage-labor, yielding up its time to reproduce both its own subsistence and
an additional time, both of which are incorporated into the commodity.
Wage-labor is spawned when the laborer has no ability to provide for
subsistence, has no USE for his/her own labor other than as a means of
exchange for subsistence. Labor, the laborer, and the conditions of labor,
which are social, must be separated and opposed to each other.  Marx
maintains focus on this critical separation and opposition in the
Grundrisse, the Economic Manuscripts 1861-1863, and vols 2, and 3 of Capital

2.See answer 1.
3.See answer 1.
4.See answer 1.

The problem, as I see it, isn't with Marx's dialectic, it's with the fact
that so many have expended so much effort in expanding Marx's dialectic
which is about nothing other than development of social labor to include
everything-- the whole wide world, galaxy, universe-- so that there's a
dialectic of nature, of gravity, of big and small forces, of evolutionary
adaptation, of genetic mutation etc etc. etc.

I'm not saying there isn't a dialectic of those things, I'll leave it to the
physicists and genetic biologists to sort that out.  I'm saying Marxism
isn't about a dialectic of nature, big and small forces in the universe,
evolutionary adaptation, genetic mutation.