Hey Ho! Hugo Chavez, in my not very humble opinion, is a very smart and
lucky guy who is leading a revolutionary process in a very improbable way.
He fucks up just about as often as he gets it right, and he has had his back
against the wall without any breathing room since before he got to power. He
is doing a lot better than any of his critics on this list could ever hope
to do. But, will he succeed? Odds are long, but I hope so. Anthony