Yeah well, like a lot of people I don't have time to track down a lot of
obscure stuff, like many folks I'm like the deer in the headlights (huh,
what "Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Deed of Trust"? what . .
. ?); but, hey, how about that link you posted to that comic book
explication of the current situation; had more "use value" to me than dense
tomes commenting on Capital, to say nothing of its entertainment and
propaganda value as well, but surely someone needs to hack through the
"small print" of it for sure, but that's not the sine quo non of politics,
even if intellectuals are in love with it. So, maybe you can post that link
again.  The thing about Lenin is that his ideas, his self described
popularizations, were easy to grasp, even for me as 16 year old high school
student reading Imperialism, "dictatorship of finance capital", 40 years ago
with its chart showing how Morgan, Rockefeller et al dominated the US
economy.  Thus a lot of this talk about "globalism" as something new is
innacurate.