Again, people are arbitrarily smudging people who say in the polls, for
example, that they sympathize with the concerns of the tea partiers and the
tea partiers themselves.  I'd suspect that I've spent more time talking to
the latter than the bulk of the people on this list, and I certainly give my
blessing to anyone who wants to waste their time with them.  Most are
politically retarded and morally blighted...to the point where rationality
no longer works well.  The most one can hope for is that they will see
people on the Left as human beings rather than the moral equivalent of large
fetuses who may be morally aborted after-the-fact....

Personally, I spend most of my time talking to Obama supporters who are
disillusioned or becoming disillusioned.  It's a different set of problems,
but we usually start off on a common ground.

Louis is right, of course.  Until there's a mass movement (which Code Pink
and kindred groups has shown very little real interest in building), this is
all still in the realm of hot air.,..

ML