On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 05:37:25 -0700 Jeffrey Thomas Piercy
<mqd...@mqduck.net> writes:
> Rule #1: YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a
> message.
>

> Funny, I always thought that everyone agreed that Old Major
> represented
> both Marx and Lenin. Isn't that what you guys assumed?

Next, the gin-soaked-popinjay will be telling
us that Orwell got the idea of Emmanuel Goldstein's
"The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism”
from James Burnham's "The Mangerial Revolution".

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant