At 8:44 PM -0400 4/20/10, Louis Proyect wrote:

>Shawn Redden wrote:
>>  Tru, Evo.  Capitalism's our enemy, not carbon.
>>
>>  As a wise man once wrote:  you don't need a weatherman to know which
>>  way the wind blows.
>>

>Is this a joke?
>
>You clipped all of Stuart's post that referred to climate change.
>Morales's views on climate change is the same as mine and just about
>everybody else on Marxmail except you, Paddy and Paula. You don't do
>much for your reputation by using such evasion techniques.

I didn't use your stupid phrase, did I, Louis?  Because I assume that
everyone in the world believes that the climate changes over time.  I
repeat:  your stupid, meaningless phrase is the real evasion.  Beyond
that, you're just distorting my words and making shit up, as is the
proclivity of annoyed 14 year old boys.

Did Morales mention carbon?  It wasn't said in the article.

Furthermore, even if he did in his speech, it's clear that he
prioritizes the FACT that capitalism is 'our' enemy.  It's shows he's
not idiotically hell-bent on establishing silly litmus tests that
serve no end other than division.

Unlike some moderators.

Shawn