> Just read a post about a Gathering of giants in Cambridge or maybe
> it's oxford catered by Soros to  make a paradigm shift "like
> Keynes's"was to the last empirical refutation of the _____ ideology
> --  I think it most accurate to call "anti-social" than "free market"

As seems to occur every decade--even without a major collapse, great
men, and women for certainly ayn Rand and Hannah Arendt should be
counted, set themselves to establishing their immortality by offering
up a new goes-beyond-Marx-don't-bother-with-surplus-value-or-necessary-
labor-they're-just-obsolete-terms.  On the other hand this little old
lady in indianola thinks we really need to define labor and work
separately and specifically; money, value,