On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Mark Lause <markala...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it's because the people who read and comment on our Fb
> pages are probably not seriously shaken by this.
>
> Those who'd be most upset at the entire race purity thing know that
> Neanderthal bones were put there by Satan to confuse us.
>
> ML

I have a few southern "friends" on FB who I knew growing up in the
south and are now mere acquaintances. That was directed towards them
primarily.

Interesting how the truth is the exact opposite of the white, southern
ideology on race. African-Americans are having the last laugh on this
one, as it turns out white people truly are the "mongrel race".

Greg