In a message dated 5/21/2010 7:20:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
l...@panix.com writes:

_http://trueslant.com/abytharakan/2010/05/21/as-dalai-lama-embraces-red-will
-marxism-help-where-hollywood-failed/_
(http://trueslant.com/abytharakan/2010/05/21/as-dalai-lama-embraces-red-will-marxism-help-where-hollywood-failed/
)

DL: I think the major flaw of the Marxist regimes is that they have placed
too much emphasis on the need to destroy the ruling class, on class
struggle,  and this causes them to encourage hatred and to neglect compassion.
Although  their initial aim might have been to serve the cause of the majority,
when they  try to implement it all their energy is deflected into
destructive activities.  Once the revolution is over and the ruling class is
destroyed, there is nor much  left to offer the people; at this point the
entire
country is impoverished and  unfortunately it is almost as if the initial aim
were to become poor. I think  that this is due to the lack of human solidarity
and compassion. The principal  disadvantage of such a regime is the
insistence placed on hatred to the  detriment of compassion.

Comment

The Church has survived more modes of production than Evel Keneivel
survived crash landing.  Ultimately Evel gave up the flesh in 2007.

The value relations has hit the wall of history. This wall of history is
the rise of a qualitatively new technology regime calling forth social
revolution. A section of every ruling class completes the leap to a new mode of

production, while serving as an agent - social force, destroying the old
production relations or what is called social relations of production.

Nor are the political minion of the bourgeoisie ignorant. The more astute
are fully aware that wealth is being generated on a massive planet wide
basis  outside the production of surplus value, unless one thinks the new
non-banking  financial architecture is some mirage or bad joke fit for a
Hollywood
screen  play. Ain’t no value being created by this new financial
architecture   brother. This is not to say the productive capital exists in
isolation
with zero  connection in the sea of modern finance. Show me the surplus
value.

Aaaahhhhhh the money form of wealth is wealth even when there is no surplus
 value embodied in it.

It is wealth, or rather the social power attached to wealth.

Remember when an asset was brick and mortar and a labor force rather than a
 mathematical equation about a "package of potential" that has a potential
to  return "X" amount of cash flow based on a generalized presumption of
default and  the value of default if it is insured by some third and fourth
mutherfucker?

What happened to those good ole day when one went on strike for better
wages and conditions and ran the risk of getting the crap kicked out of you by
company goons and the police? You remember those day of civil rights and
euphoric  feelings of emancipation and completing Lincoln’s vision based on
proletarian insurgency.

You wake up one morning and some clever fellows have combined four chemical
 in a bottle and enacted a scenario  that causes the chemical to pass the
threshold - leap, to organic life. The capitalist crying like a mutchfuckers
 screaming "how do I suppose to make a profit under these conditions?"

The proletarians wondering if this new organic life form taste like chicken
 if you stir fry it and put hot sauce and those eleven secret species, or
rather  spices on it.

"Do that come with biscuits and gravy and a side of mash potatoes."

We are undergoing the evolutionary/revolutionary leap to a new mode of
production based on the revolutionary leap in the means of production and the
battle is over the new forms of wealth in society. The bourgeoisie seeks a
form  of wealth that preserves its rule as ruling class. These mutherfuckers
- a  section of the ruling class made manifest in intelligence and the
state, will  jettison bourgeois property and the wage labor form (commodity
form)
like a bad  habit to preserve themselves as rulers.

And I’m stuck trying to figure out some old trade union crap at ground
zero. I freaking hate this. Right when you start to get a handle on things,
that  means it has changed. Yea, yea, yea . . . The first visible phase of a
process  is its second stage. Or you could not see it.

Yea . . . I know.

When the Dalai Lama goes over to Marxism or what is the same, a materialist
 conception of revolution in the mode of production, and speaks of the need
for  new social relations of production - in his laid back Buddhist manner,
it is  time to reboot revolutionary Marxism.

Something has changed profoundly.

WL.