On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:18:16 -0400
Dennis Brasky <dmozart1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I originally posted this article as one of many graphic examples of
> the hypocrisy of the pro Israel media - "our innocent civilians are
> victims and martyrs, theirs are criminals and terrorists".

It's always disagreeable when one's conversation-starters fail
to start a conversation -- or worse yet, start the wrong one. But
perhaps there's a silver lining. Could it be that the "hypocrisy
of the pro Israel media" is already well recognized 'round here?
Taken for granted, in fact? Not intended as a diss. It's nice
to realize that there are one or two things we *do* understand.

--

Michael Smith
m...@smithbowen.net

"Everyone has his favorite passage from the
Theodosian Code." -- M I Finley