My concern is that they don't deserve much legitimacy, there shit they print
is worth less than toilet paper, IMO and they help create anti-China
sentiment. They are not reporting on workers strikes because they care about
workers, they are taking pot shots at China and work along side 1st world
bourgeoisie who have an interest in stopping Chinese imports.

M.