Louis Proyect wrote:

> Maybe
> it has something to do with its counterattack against the FBI by an
> Austin mother of 5 who video'd the 2 agents asking her about
> anti-Zionist protests becoming violent. I'm removing it until it can be
> seen again.

Sound's interesting, and I gather those who have seen it think it was
well done and she came off well. Clever of her.

BUT -- as a rule, it doesn't pay to be clever with the FBI. The best
response is to order them out of the house. They can make use of clever
repartee with them.

Two agents called on me once -- later I realized they weren't calling on
Carrol Cox, activist; the agents calling had probably never heard of me.
They were calling on Carrol Cox, parent of a daughter who had gone to
Cuba on the Venceremos Brigade. My daughter woke me up one Saturday
mroning, somewhat excitedly. to say two men wanted to speak to me. I had
to piss, she fussed a bit, that made irritared to begin with by the time
I got downstairs. One of them pulls out his ID and said they wanted to
talk to me. I said, "Am I under arrest." He looked a bit puzzled but
said, No. "You may go" I said, and they left. Had I not been rudely
awakened & suffering from morning irritation I might or might not have
acted so simply -- but I really think something like that is the best
respnse to the FBI (or for that matter, local cvops).

Carrol