They've been using this "terrorism" crap for decades.

When the SWP purged the Internationalist Tendency in 1974 for its
alleged support of "guerilla war" and "terrorism," I was working
second shift in the auto industry and getting around to finishing by
undergraduate degree during the day.

Still, the FBI became concerned that I might be using my free time to
engage in a secret life of crime and decided to run down anybody I
knew who'd talk to them to ask if I was currently engaged in any
terrorist activities.

One of them, my landlord had been "investigated" a generation before.
"What makes you think he's engaged in terrorist activities?"

"We have information," said the agent with a completely deadpan face,
"that he's hiding Patty Hearst."

My neighbors laughed about that one for weeks.

The whole purpose of these kinds of "investigations" involves J.
Edgar's old policy of spreading shit among the people who work with
radicals.  In the case of the video, had the woman cooperated, the
agents would have probably shared their suspicious about particular
people she had been working with politically....

On the hand, the agents may well use the woman's refusal to say that
she didn't know of any planned criminal activities.  When they next
talk to her coworkers in the movement--or her employer or
neighbor--they may well say in seriousness that she "refused to give
the FBI any information on plans for terrorist activities."

They are devious and dishonest shits utterly uninterested in the truth
of anything.

The best outcome is to send them packing faster than a Jehovah Witness
at 8 am Sunday morning....

ML