 " The task is to help defend Iran against imperialism, especially the one
"at
home", and to help clarify the conditions for creating a leadership of the
Iranian nation which can lead it more successfully against imperialism.

   The two tasks which you describe as two separate ones are actually one.

   Think dialectically."
___________

And what a bit of understanding of Marx would show is that if the tasks are
interconnected then the mediation, the method, the organization for
completing any of the tasks cannot exist separated from the mediation and
the method of completing ALL the tasks; a bit of understanding of Marx, and
what he actually wrote, rather than just citing it completely abstracted
from the concrete social relations which Marx was addressing,  will show
that NONE of the tasks can be accomplished by subordinating class struggle
to class collaboration with a "national" "democratic" "populist"
"blahblahblahblah" bourgeoisie.

I don't think you need a course in dialectics, LW.  I don't think it would
help. If you can distort Marx's and Engels' writings on Poland into an
"example" of the necessity of supporting a "small, national,  bourgeoisie"
against a "big, international,  bourgeoisie," you'll distort every bit of
dialectics into just another iteration of your favorite ideology.