What Rosanne wants to see as a solution doesn't fucking matter.  She's
not been invited to any of the negotiations that I'm aware of.....

The people whinging on about Rosanne really do need to spend more
quality time off their computers and talking to people in the real
world.

Most Americans think that God gave them Nebraska.

That's Nebraska not Jerusalem or anyplace mentioned in the
Bible...though people who believe that God gave them Iowa may well
think it is mentioned in the Bible.

And, yes, I value each and every American Jewish celebrity breaking
with Israel. Bless 'em all.  I do understand how hard it is.

And I'd happily trade twenty self-important, self-righteous members of
a leftist email list for another such celebrity.

Actually, I'd probably even trade a hundred of them.

Or more.

In fact, maybe I'd just give a bunch of you away for a third baseman
to be later named...  :-)

ML