Not that anyone wants to be mid-tier! LOL But from a team back in the
60's or 70's made up of college students and Div 2 players to
now.....mid-tier is not bad for now.

Folks who follow very little futbol  always pay attention to Landon
"The Diva" Donovan. Even US soccer fans have a hate-hate-love
relationship with him. I think other players worth following are like
Gooch, Dempsey, Torres, Edu, etc.

BTW...Kiwis tie the Italians. 2012 is near!

Erik