On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM, John A Imani <johnaim...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Anyone who sees no rising danger does not live in Arizona.  Or Nebraska.  Or
> Costa Mesa, here in So Cal.  Or many other cities and states pushing for
> anti-migrant laws blaming these workers for the problems of capitalism.
> Obvious that the writer below feels no threat from the de facto facist Arpaio
> (elected and re-elected with substantial majorities).  We had to and did run
> the Minutemen out of LA's Leimert Park but there are places (some not far
> away) where we would not have that power.

Speaking of CP and right wing threats:

http://seminal.firedoglake.com/diary/60577

Progressive center machine-gunned in San Antonio. One Summer Intern
critically wounded.
By: Mason Sunday July 18, 2010 11:03 am

Reporter Vivian Weinstein of People’s World reports that someone
fired 15 shots with a semiautomatic rifle into the Southwest Worker’s
Union in San Antonio, TX this morning. A summer intern inside the
building sustained a gunshot wound to the hip. He’s in critical
condition.
The organization has been actively opposing Arizona’s SB 1020 and a
similar bill that the Texas legislature will be voting on next January.

No arrest(s) or suspect(s) yet identified.