I couldn't find anything about Ballentine, Nestor.  Don't be such a tease!
You are absolutely correct though about your analysis of this period.  The
"I'm as mad as hell" folk are out of their cages and of course they will
only do horizontal damage and damage to those below them.

Still it is an interesting move by the ruling class to issue licences to
dogs like the T-partiers.  Though I am still inclined to think that their
function at this stage is to scare the liberals and the progressivists in
behind Obama.

The big question remains as always - "How much more will the working class
take, before they set about some serious resistance?" Certainly that is what
the smart elements in the ruling elites are whispering to one another.

comradely

Gary