Gary MacLennan wrote:
> Well now we know what the man meant by "Change you can believe in".  All
> solidarity and best wishes to comrades under attack.

i was curious about the judge who signed the search and seizure warrant.
turns out to be someone who has been nominated by Obama for a federal
judgeship in US District Court. her nomination is pending confirmation
by the Senate. i guess this helps her cause.

also, neighbors of the guy who's house was broken into claim the police
entered with guns drawn.

Les