On 22.10.2010 01:25, Manuel Barrera wrote:

> Does anyone have more background on these
> events?http://wsws.org/articles/2010/sep2010/berk-s29.shtml
> ISO opposes break with Democratic Party at Berkeley planning committee meeting

Without knowing the details of the event but knowing the source and
their politics and methods, I would assume that the accusation arises
from the fact that the ISO and other forces on the planning committee
rejected a long list of demands drawn up by the SEP because they were
inappropriate for the campaign. For the SEP and their co-thinkers this
automatically makes them revisionist betrayers of the working class. End
of story.

Einde O'Callaghan