I just read an interview that you did with Workers Liberty in which you
said:

"In the past decade there has been a concerted campaign by some
Palestinians, carried into the West by the left, to put the existence of
Israel back on the table."

http://www.workersliberty.org/story/2010/02/05/zionism-anti-semitism-and-left

Isn't this just another way of stating that the Palestinians "want to
drive the Israelis into the sea"?

Does anybody except the Platypussies, who have formed a cult around your
writings, the moribund "anti-German" current and Workers Liberty take
you seriously on these questions?

I know that you are supposed to be some kind of heavy-duty Marx scholar
but on Israel and the left you sound fairly Eustonian.