Nestor: "Dear David, I am in the bet position to handle all data available."

WTF? You are god of all that is important from Argentina? Really? I trust
you as much as I trust C. Petroni. No reason I should believe you or not
more or less than him. If I find something interesting on his site, like the
history of *Peronist* death-squads from the 1970s or something similar, I
forward it here.

Nestor: "Again: please go and read what has been published on Reconquista
Popular
on this bloody and horrible event. This is but a fraction of all that
has been published, mainly from Peronist or Izquierda Nacional positions."

Always good to have source material. So thanks for that. But you didn't
forward this to THIS list, did you? (maybe I missed it...I took off a few
days so maybe it slipped by on the list) I took the iniative to forward
something I saw that would be of interest, but is obviously critical of
Peronism and...no doubt"...Izquierda Nacional positions." Yes, Nestor, the
Peronists and Izquierda Nacional hardly have a lock on the truth.

I forwarded the particular news item because a Trotskyist was *murdered* by
union thugs. I found this both sad and interestings as Argentina has had a
particular sad history of union, mostly Peronist, attacks on Trotskyists in
the union movement. That it is still going on is what is interesting *to
me*.

David