Well Joseph, if you had bother to read more then the 1st comment you
would probably had reached that:

Jeff Blankfort:

I had given Jeremy more than several days to respond as to whether or
not he was Jewish and despite the abundance of messages he did send, he
did not until now deny being Jewish as if whether or not one is Jewish
when discussion the Israel-Palestine issue is irrelevant. Would those
who believe it is, and there are many, mostly Jews, who do so, say it is
also irrelevant whether one is white or black in discussing race
relations or whether someone was a woman or man in discussing gender
equality? I doubt it. It is not that the “other” in each of these
situations might not have something worthwhile to say, it is that what
they say can not be divorced from who and what they are.

and who can give better endorsement then Israel Shamir?

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2010/11/israel-shamir-blankfort-spills-the-beans/

*Kathleen Wells*: So, I mean, if what you’re saying is true, the
organized Jewish establishment or this lobby has essentially bought
Congress, at least with regards to issues regarding Israel. So, I mean,
this is very disturbing to hear, and it says that something is wrong
with our entire system of government.

*Jeffrey Blankfort*: They have been bought by every major sector/special
interest of American society that represents American capitalism: the
arms industry, and so on, and, in this sense, Israel and the Jewish
establishment that supports it have been a major player. They had been
responsible for, at least since World War II, at least 60 or more
percent of the money that goes to the Democratic Party, making the
Democratic Party, literally, a subsidiary of the Zionist establishment.