Another Act in Sad and Sick Comedy

It's only comedy and then not sad not sick, if we bombard Congress to amend the
budget item from 20 stealth bombers for Israel to 20 hour weeks at livable wage
for x number lined up to enlist in the second Reconstruction Army --
reconstructing at home in the name of course of training to implement PetreUs'
friending impirical de con strut
Otherwise it's just trite tragedy

The article I read said that the administration only promised Bibi to ask
Congress for the bombers.