I am sure many others have had this thought: As I watch via media the frenzied
reactions of the our government to the Wikileaks flood,  I think -- among other
thoughts -- of all of the vast time and technology it and its surrogates have
spent in ostensibly surreptitious spying on our own people and others.  Most of
this pervasive bird-dogging has simply involved thought and ideas and
non-violent advocacy.  No administration in this century or the last one has
clean hands on this score -- right to the present moment.

And now there's a kind of "Freedom of Information" release that's almost beyond
our comprehension -- but it will be comprehended.

Things do kind of move in a Circle in our seemingly mysterious Cosmos.

H.

HUNTER GRAY [HUNTER BEAR/JOHN R SALTER JR] Mi'kmaq /St. Francis
Abenaki/St. Regis Mohawk
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´
and Ohkwari'

Our Hunterbear website is now more than ten years old.
Check out http://hunterbear.org/directory.htm

See Outlaw Trail: The Native as Organizer:
http://hunterbear.org/outlaw_trail1.htm
[Included in Visions & Voices: Native American Activism [2009]
And check out Elder Recognition Award:
http://www.hunterbear.org/elder_recognition_award_for_2005.htm

In our Gray Hole, the ghosts often dance in the junipers and sage, on the game
trails,
in the tributary canyons with the thick red maples, and on the high windy
ridges -- and
they dance from within the very essence of our own inner being. They do this
especially
when the bright night moon shines down on the clean white snow that covers the
valley
and its surroundings.  Then it is as bright as day -- but in an always soft and
mysterious
and remembering way.  [Hunter Bear]