 > Wikileaks, or some successor(s), will continue releasing leaked
 > information on the Internet in the future.

   While listening to NPR today prattling on about theories of how to
squelch Wikileaks, the idea that made me laugh was the suggestion the US
gov't should "seize their assets". These people just don't get the
Internet. :-)

   But with that said, I have to wonder how the ruling class will try to
deal with this. To me, net neutrality issues will be critical along with
advocating the idea of the 'net as a commons that all have access to.

--
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." -- Voltaire