On 1/4/11 6:50 PM, Billy O'Connor wrote:
> They all look fine in Gnus, but then Gnus just knows what you mean to
> say ahead of time.  ;)

you make me *Pine* for the days when i used XEmacs' VM.

but seriously, if more people would consider using a real email
application like Thunderbird or something written by serious people,
these problems would vanish at little cost but the learning curve.

i can talk to Lou about the idea of allowing HTML on the list. we
disallowed it a decade ago because many people were not using
HTML-capable email apps. maybe that's a list rule we can dispense with.
but its part of the same problem. people using inferior email apps get
garbage on their screen.

Les