On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:22 AM, MARGARET WYLES <kaliy...@wildblue.net>wrote:

There is no mention of follow-up with his parents,
> or a mental health evaluation, or further intervention.

This is a dumb article. I, too, have probably disturbed the more intelligent
members of a math class by saying incoherent things (although I was aware
enough of my ignorance to avoid doing so forcefully); doodled things
considerably more risque than "Mayhem Fest" on the pages of notebooks; and
probably even asked "disruptive, philosophical" questions in class. And I
don't think I'm terribly unique in any of these respects. There seems to be
abundant evidence that Loughner suffered from some kind of mental illness,
yet Dedman somehow managed to avoid touching on any of it. (And if anyone
can tell me how a surname like "Deadman" enters the pool, I'll be grateful.)

lytlað."