In a message dated 6/11/00 2:05:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I feel these drawbacks today are result of strong
 struggle of imperialism against his main enemy,
 marxism-leninism-stalinism-maoism. Is it?

Although the efforts of US imperialism (including its control of the most
pervasive and sophisticated system of indoctrination and mind control the
world has ever seen) can not be denied; I feel that many Marxist-Leninist
groups in the US have contributed to their own marginality through
sectarianism, an obsessive compulsion to relive the battles of the 1930s, and
a near total divorce from the actual lives and struggles of working people.
ALFONSO

     --- from list [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---