Dear comrades,

Very good the George's post.
Why not to discuss victories of Stalin?
Why not discuss The Great Conspiracy Against Soviet Union?
Why not discuss The First Quinquenal Plan in 1928?
Why not discuss the Goebbles' counter-propaganda just ours days?
Why not discuss The Ludo Marten's book? Etc.
There are others victories to discuss?
Why not a plan with a volting?

Fraternally,
Pedro.