Dear comrades and friends,

We have over 200 people on this list. At the same time, we have debates that
seem mainly to involve about 3 people. Besides that, there is the incessant
name calling among these few people.

I do not object to serious debates on the list. This is necessary and
important. But I would strongly suggest that if you have something to say that
is really just aimed at the other 2 people taking part in the debate, and this
goes especially for the  invectives, please send the messages to just the
person or persons that they need to be directed at. No names mentioned here.

Happy New Year to you to, comrades Frankenstein, Mark, Waistline and all the
other 200+ people on ths list.

In solidarity,
George