From: waistli...@aol.com <waistli...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MLL] Poor Reason Culture still doesn't explain poverty (Welfare
Queen)
To: marxist-leninist-list@lists.econ.utah.edu
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 1:38 PM

A complex ideological fight is taking place in our country. Most certainly
the undocumented workers - "the illegal and specifically the Mexican
immigrant  risking life, limbs and separation from loved ones to find work in
America is  pose as the enemy. The undocumented worker of this period - the
Mexican, is not  anyone's enemy, including the capitalists whose recruiting
agencies have lured  immigrants to our country for 200 years.

Even when the foreign born were European immigrants - white, they were
targeted as the enemy as the means for capital to split the working class
movement. The Mexican undocumented worker pose no threat to our economy,
system
of taxation or social programs. One can find on the Internet all the
economic  data to prove the undocumented workers contribute more to the economy
than they  receive from government. The attack against the Mexican
undocumented  proletarians, and through them the attack against the Latin
American
proletariat, is the cutting edge of the fascist movement. This bourgeoisie is
attacking the Chicano, or historic Mexican communities annexed through
imperialist war.

Hence the color and language factor.

Let's stand the color factor on its head.

A systematic campaign by the bourgeoisie sought to convert the destitute
white proletarians into an ideological category called "trailer trash." This
is  a section of the proletariat - white, historically shut out of the
American  Dream with its promise of home ownership and a promise to give it an
economic  stake in the system.  Lacking the wage scale and unable to afford
the 30  year mortgage, this section of the proletariat lived in trailer homes.
The  ideological imagery of the bourgeois is of white women preferring to
sit in  bars, collect welfare checks and sell pussy. As if selling pussy was
not an  economic condition.

The ideology of the "welfare queen" is fascist ideology.

II.

The bourgeoisie rely upon historic form of class divisions and the Women
Factor is the most ancient in world history. In American the color factor
emerged as the principle material and ideological form of the historic split
of  the working class and its turning inward against itself.

The ideology painting welfare as the "big lie" of cash payment or
"unwarranted credit" to first  BLACK WOMEN and then all women, rather than
support
of children, cannot be sustained under condition of destruction of the
economy and the need to expand the welfare rolls. Expanding the welfare roll
rather than job creation, is the immediate solution to poverty and
destitution.

Fuck a job when people are hungry now and can be cared for now under
conditions where our accumulation of productive forces is such that we can
provide for everyone in society.

We are leaping from an ideological concept on the left of the feminization
of poverty to the proletariat as female. The ideology of the "welfare
queen" is  horribly reactionary in practice. When the proletariat is female,
which happens  to be our case in America, we are not dealing with a bourgeois
concept of lazy  people but a class.

Waistline

In a message dated 1/18/2011 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,