I guess that at every epoch there arises  notorious revisionists who have
surrendered  to their  disdain of that most  complex and extraordinary class; a
class either loathed or obsessed by society; independent of many influences;
able to steer itself, much like their anti-thesis, the bourgeoisie, from harms
way; disappointing to the romantic devotee; and feared by the moribund class;
it is that enigmatic monolith of
 present day society who's future has yet to be won;  a class who just barely
tasted emancipation,  aware of its power, and frustrated by its betrayers.

We couldn't care less of any  fake sympathies displayed by the hypocrites
about,  a virtue we've copied from those very exploiters of our labor;  and so
our hearts have become
 colder than what their pitiless souls can imagine, our fervor hotter than the
hell they fear.

We return to our solemn self  when we feel the affliction, since now it affects
every one of us;  and like all animals,  we can learn from our existence; our
knowledge becomes the opened door to our freedom, and our memory, our
instincts.   With these utensils we shall devour the bourgeoisie.

There are those who haven't figured us out yet, and we shan't want to wait for
them, for they  retard our unity and our progress and we shall glance their way
and scowl at their foolishness and condemn their treachery.   We are the class
which  sells our ability to labor, a class with a definite point of view.  We
have, long ago, been persuaded about the virtues of revolution and civil war,
and now this idea must burst free again among the many;  and to the Society of
the Keepers of the Flame is assigned the
 responsibility to disseminate revolutionary teachings, much like the Apostles
did,  and never tire of doing so, because it is not about the ripe time for
revolution now,  during the epoch of Imperialism,  it is about a new ideology,
a philosophy,  a way of politics respondent to the catastrophic circumstances;
that the working class may judge the communist as a messenger of that which is
becoming, and let not any  objector silence us, or brand us as rhetorical, or
out of order, or out of place.... for we shall find our way about and deliver
the word even if we need to whisper it.

 Everyone says that they claim their point of view.  So be it!  and watch as
his point of view concurs with hers and  theirs  and seemingly all;  and let
hundreds of thousands show themselves;  and let the workers demand their
immediate needs.

So what if  the
 revisionists write their books.   We shall build our Bolshevik Party!  Now,
that the conditions have been ripe for the longest.  Let's not be liquidators
like them. Why not consolidate the advanced workers, youths, and intellectual,
 and recruit them into the revolutionary party of labor.  This should be our
central task. And to all the other parties out there,  we should wish them
success in their endeavors toward revolution, for it is indeed what the world
demands of us, and then soon we can all become one and our victory  assured.
Bolshevize!  Bolshevize!!  Bolshevize!!!  And a qualitative leap would have
turned within the communist motion, or let's say that the bourgeois State shall
oblige us to the task;   and that is good, for that is what has brought the
proletariat victory, and so that is what communists do.

f580