The future is ours to win. But to get there, we can't just stand still. As
Robert Kennedy told us, "The future is not a gift. It is an achievement."
Sustaining the American Dream has never been about standing pat. It has
required  each generation to sacrifice, and struggle, and meet the demands of a
new age.

And now it's our turn. We know what it takes to compete for the jobs and
industries of our time. We need to out-innovate, out-educate, and out-build
the  rest of the world. (Applause.) We have to make America the best place on
Earth  to do business. We need to take responsibility for our deficit and
reform our  government. That's how our people will prosper. That's how we'll
win the future.  (Applause.) And tonight, I'd like to talk about how we get
there.

The first step in winning the future is encouraging American innovation.
None of us can predict with certainty what the next big industry will be or
where the new jobs will come from. Thirty years ago, we couldn't know that
something called the Internet would lead to an economic revolution. What we
can  do — what America does better than anyone else — is spark the
creativity and  imagination of our people. We're the nation that put cars in
driveways and  computers in offices; the nation of Edison and the Wright
brothers;
of Google  and Facebook. In America, innovation doesn't just change our
lives. It is how we  make our living.

Obama State of the Union.

Comment

What Obama actually said is important because it impacts the American
people and a vast segment of our proletariat, specifically that section of the
proletariat that votes.  Our voting section of the working class thinks
like little bitty capitalist and this is not going to change over night.

The American experience is that we manage to come out of crisis and the
economy expands lifting all boats. This ideology has been engrained in five
generations. Restoration of employment, "good jobs and the old way of  life
is not going to happen due to revolution in the means of production  and with
it the emergence of antagonism between the old property/industrial form  of
society and new means of production and new classes created by these new
means of production.

A voice of class politics matching how our proletariat thinks things out is
 needed. The key for communists working in the electoral arena, which is
never  confined to Election Day, is the communist press and expansion of
distribution,  no matter what ones line of compromise is with the masses.

Rally Comrades is such a paper. _http://www.lrna.org/2-pt/rc.html_
(http://www.lrna.org/2-pt/rc.html)

These are the millions of proletarians that crossed the color line and
sweep Obama into office. Without question the growing mass of proletariats cast
 out of bourgeois production, and constituting themselves as a new class in
the  developing post industrial social order, don’t vote or listen to the
honey  mouthed speeches of bourgeois politicals. Here is the weak link in the
bourgeois  order.

While ignoring no section of the proletatiat, here is the communist line of
 march.

Waistline