----- Original Message -----
From: George G
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MLL] Verification and Availability of Another View of Stalin

Dear Joachim and others,

First, let me inform you that the page numbers are not the same in the printed version as in the pagination given below. In the print version, the Introduction begins on p. 11, the Notes begin on p. 297, and therefore the pages numbers are between 10-30 pages off.

I would like to let comrades who are interested know that the English version is available from comrade Keith, in the U.S., who was an active member of the ML list a while ago but has not been active recently because of practical work. Those interested in obtaining the English version, $25, should contact him directly. His e-mail is:

Fraternally,
George