Dear Comrades,

My name Zullutfi, I am from Indonesia. I am very interested with marxism idea and I
want to deepth studies and spreading my knowledge on marxism.

In Indonesia I has difficulty to find marxism reference, e.g. reference on marxism
phylosophy, marxism economic, marxism classic and development thinking on marxism
idea.

I hope in this list, I could to building relationship, solidarity and exchange
experience with all comrade in the the world. I am very glad to hear your contac.

In solidarity,
Comradely,

Zullutfi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]