Comrades,
    I have down with a mild slip disc since the past one week. On opening my
mail today I found two messages bearing the attachment ****ing_with_dogs.
The e-mails claim to have originated from [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is my
e-mail address. I have obviously not sent any such messages. (All messages
sent by me anyway have "Sanjay Singhvi" as the sender's name and not my
e-mail address. In fact I have sent no messages at all since the past one
week. Besides being extremely embarrassing this is also very dangerous. This
means that even when I am off the list and, indeed, when my computer is shut
down, some messages reach the list purporting to be from my e-mail address.
I believe from Com. Charles' later mail that the attachment is a virus.
Please can we all check our own computers and would the moderators also
please check the list itself for viruses? The problems being reported by
Javad and others are also indicative of a virus. How can we solve the
problem? Any computer whiz on this list to take the lead please!
Comradely,
Sanjay